boba Fett

Monday, April 12, 2010

Colored WOD print for the cons.


Just got the final file from Jamie Grant, and he did a great job on coloring this up. Apparantly, this will be the back cover for the next issue (4th) of Wasted magazine.

I will have some of these to sell at the cons this summer (Bristol in May and Toronto in early June). They look great printed up...and I hope you agree!

I'm working right now on some Dredd pages for Tharg. A six pager sample from a terrific Gord Rennie script. It's a script that's already been published, but I've not seen it in print. I'm working quite differently on this one, using photoshop more than I ever have to help with certain shots/layouts etc. I'll post up the fruits of these labors- well one or 2 pages anyways- in the next few weeks. I'll bring all the pages with me to Bristol con in May, for those Dredd heads that wanna check them out.

1 comment:

  1. That is indeed some cracking colouring.

    Good luck with the Dredd - loved your story in Zarjaz so am looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. Possibly not Dredd beating someone with a giant (or medium-sized I should say) willy but we live in hope... ;)

    ReplyDelete