boba Fett

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Total Fear!



Curt Sibling , and artist who publishes TOTAL FEAR www.lulu.com/content/5533098 and has drawn stories over in Wasted with me, got in touch and asked me to do a pin-up drawing featuring two of his characters from Total Fear. He wanted a ‘Shard Vs. Roza’. Below are Curt’s illustrations of them along with his colors.




















It’s a WEE BIT different stylistically than the way I draw. ;-) I was quite keen to draw it up for him, BUT in my style. Here’s what I came up with.



Pretty different, eh? I did keep them Curt Siblings nipples though! They really seemed to jump out at me from his art…ahem.

Curt was pretty happy with it, and colored it up. He did a great job, check out the image at the top of this post. Chalk it up to another blending of differeing styles that works out great!

3 comments:

  1. very nice you two work well together , your getting better all the time Gibson with your dynamic figure drawing and Curt has done a cracking colour job on your art

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are carving yourself out a niche as King of the Mid-Air Fight Scene, so throwing in a scantily clad lady and some tentacles and you could make it big in Japan too.

    "I did keep them Curt Siblings nipples"

    Remind me never to upset you. ;)

    PS: The verification code for this was "turly ho"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emp, thats great...'Turly Ho' is indeed suitable!

    ReplyDelete