boba Fett

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Judge Dredd print


So I'm happy to report that the Wolverine prints flew off my table. I was really very happy with the response, and support. I even had a few people tell me I should be charging MORE for them as they were buying them from me! LOL. I didn't though, that would be cruel. ;-)


So, it DID pump me up to try a nice DREDD print, as he's a favorite of mine from way back, and I'm gonna do at least one U.K. con next year, and he's loved over there.


Here's what I came up with.





I decided to get away from B & W and see how colored prints sell, as I noticed that most folks at the con here were selling color prints. Lucky for me I know a terrifc colorist, -KTS. She laid down all the color on this one, and did a GREAT job. I'm hoping this is the first of many more collaborations. We've worked together before in the hard to find Ed the sock #3 comic.


But I digress.


Enjoy the print and look for the latest issue of Zarjaz ( #7) for the published version of the Slaine work below.


Cheers,

GQ

No comments:

Post a Comment